Watch and Donate!
Check out this new video by Rahee celebrating 6 years of the Durham Solidarity Center and support us as we move into a new and larger space! DONATE TODAY!
Donations to the DSC support collaborative grassroots social justice efforts in the Triangle. As a monthly sustainer, your continued donations would support our bond fund, which provides relief for brave freedom fighters, and a co-working space/resource-sharing hub to enhance cooperation among our partner organizations. Your donations will also go towards creating our movement home in our new offices where we will be able to host larger community meetings and provide more co-working space for local groups. Please donate today!
Here’s some of the organizations and projects the Durham Solidarity Center has supported, hosted, or and partnered with over the years!
• Triangle Unity May Day Coalition
• Occupy Durham and its many work groups
• The Southern Vision Alliance
• Ignite NC
• Youth Organizing Institute
• NC Student Power Union
• the Coalition to March on Wall Street South
• NC Raise Up
• BlackLivesMatter protests and legal defense
• Ad hoc committee for May 1 Solidarity with Baltimore
• Ad hoc committee for Solidarity with Charleston
• #SayHerName Durham
• Black Workers for Justice
• the NC Coalition to End Corporate Power
• Interpreting for Social Justice
• NC Queer Youth Power Coalition
• Muslims for Social Justice
• HB318 protests for immigrant rights
• “Building Revolutionaries,” Workers World classes
• The Funders Collaborative on Youth Organizing National Youth Convening
• Talks & presentations by Lisa Fithian, the May 1 Coalition for Worker & Immigrant Rights, Raleigh FIST, and the Charlotte Solidarity Center.
The Durham Solidarity Center and our co-working organizations (Ignite NC, Workers World Party, Youth Organizing Institute, Southern Vision Alliance) are moving out of the Hayti Heritage Center and into a larger office around the corner in Durham. We can’t move alone! Do you have boxes? Bring em! Do you have a truck or van you can lend? We’ll need it! Can you help move items? We need you! We will provide light snacks and drinks for all helpers! Sign up with the link below.